You can find an overview of our Remote Learning Offer here.
Need any resources (including stationery and iPads/ laptops) to support your remote learning? Please click here to request resources.
We also have rules to follow when it comes to our use of Zoom and you can find those important rules here. The key things to remember with Zoom are:
- Children should remain focused on the lesson and the learning.
- Drinking in lessons is OK – eating isn’t.
- ‘Dressing appropriately’ includes not wearing clothes that advertise any games or products with an age limit higher than your child’s age, or wearing hats or caps.
- Children’s Zoom name must be their own.
- Children should not use a background image or any special effects – just the standard camera view please.
For our daily learning, please check each class's sub menu to see what homework has been set. If you and your child do have some more time, there are some resources below that you can use to extend your child's learning further.
Reading and writing
PE lessons for your child
Jo Wicks work out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0go1pTda8&t=462s