The Parent Council is made up of four parent representatives - one for each class. Our role is to act as a voice for the parents to raise any concerns, feedback and praise direct with the school in an impartial and confidential manner. The Council members endeavour to meet with the head every term and the outcome of these meetings are fed back to the parents.
Currently our Council members are:
- Duckling class - Lisa Kidd
- Dragonfly class - Jenny Button
- Otter class - Kayleigh Sivier
- Kingfisher class - Karen Mitchell
- Parent Governor - Jo Barnes
You can download the minutes of this year's meeting here: